Thursday 31 May 2012

BEST PRESENTAIONS 2012


Guys, you are all so supportive! thank you so much! ilysm! x
Taylah :)
'Sitting on top, Sitting on top of the world, world!'
 -Delta Goodrem

________________________
.
|14|Aussie|Happy|
________________

About Me:

As you can see my name is Taylah, to save you some typing just call me Tay as it's my nickname :) I live in Australia the most amazing place. I am 14, born in the month of August! I Love playing netball, drawing, fashion, art, designing, decorating, blogging, the colour light blue, music, Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Bruno Mars, Rihanna, Miley Cyrus.. just to name a few artist :P I Would love to be able to sing and dance…but really I have no hope, I have two left feet (NOT LITERALLY LOL, people have actually thought I have two left feet! lts only a figure of speech, meaning I cant dance!) also I can't sing a note if my life depend on it! ahaha. I love my family and friends they mean the most to me, I cannot live without them! I really don't know anything else about myself to write about, I'm not very good with presentations! 


_________________


Stardoll:

I love playing stardoll! I joined in early 2009 and have never looked back, Stardoll has been a big part in my life ever since that day where I was the young 11 year old girl who loved to dress up dolls! Since then I have met so many amazing people! I just love meeting new people everyday! so feel free to send a non-blank request, saying something about you, and I will be more than happy to accept! I shut my guestbook sometimes, not because I don't like getting amazing guestbook comments from you, it's only because I get SO many amazing comments, and I always love to reply to all of my guestbook comments that you give to me! Right now I am part redoing my suite, I feel it needs a little makeover, so hopefully you can bare with me right now! ahaha! I have had an amazing past year on stardoll, I have achieved more than I could ever ask for! I just want to thank you all for supporting me during they way and I will always try to do my best for you guys! anyway I think thats all for now xxx Tay

Note- My account is not for sale!

_________________

Other:
……..

Please follow my blog:
tinkertayzbell.blogspot.com
I'd love to see you there!



 I also have another stardoll account, lt's username ls:
Tayylah
'
If you have time, I'd love to see your visit!



And one last thing to top it off…



Please follow me on Twitter
@TinkerTayzbell
.
Im such a newbe! I'd Love to talk to you there!

xx


 _________________ 

No comments:

Post a Comment