Thursday 31 May 2012

BEST PRESENTATIONS 2012


MsPretty_18

My Designs:
Just ask me if you want to buy any of my designs! PLEASE JUST DON'T COPY ANY OF MY DESIGNS .... This is originaly made by me!

Curly Pig Tails
Braid Ball


Barbie Pony
Punk Curly Horse Tail
Punk Braid

Curly Tail
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Follow me @ Twitter : @puppedCupcakes9
Accepting for Trade but even not superstar but higher than 2000 starpoints!
See my YouTube acc: www.youtube.com/user/SparklingStories6/videos
See my BLOGSPOT:
sparklingstories6.blogspot.com
Remember : VOTE ME COVERGIRL
Stardollies: 
1# Pretty_Cute111
2# Icecream_Malt (SUPERSTAR)
3#Rocking_Alona
4# LaNdRoyale
Wish:
 HI I AM MSPRETTY_18 and I promise in the 5th of December in America and 6th of December in the Philippines, I will ask my Parents to make my Stardoll.s ROYALTY !
Something:
December 6 . 2000 when I was born! I was 11 years of age
      Others:
Please join my Club MsPretties_18 !

No comments:

Post a Comment