Thursday 31 May 2012

STARDOLL WISHLIST : Comme

JUST COMMENT ON MY GUESTBOOK......... PRICE : +2sd from original price
CHECK OUT MY PRESENTATION FOR MORE........... THANKS!

Presentation:


About me: 
My name is Nicole, I'm 14 years old and I live in Manila.

Also vote me for covergirl if you think that I deserve it

Before you add me,,

you have to know that I don't accept blank friend requests

Please write something special or a reason to be friends.

If you write something write I'll sure accept you :)
And please don't put like Hi;Hello !

Stardollers'  
I am a stardoller who loves stardoll for really who I am my sister is using this for the mean time because I don't have tie to play this anymore because maybe my friends gonnna blame me that I am a gay even if my Character is a Boy!!
My Sister designed this suite and she designs the suite's of:
♥ ashimi_mekashi ( her hacked account )   icecream_malt
I know she got alot of Stardollies but she gave it on youtube one of them are royalty! 
I hope all of you appreciate my Presentation!

PLEASE RATE MY SUITE
AND COMMENT ON MY GUESTBOOK...

Thanks for reading!

presentation made by eouin.Don't copy ask for one!

No comments:

Post a Comment